- Java EE
- EJB (Back-end)
- RESTful and SOAP services
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- Design and development of Microservices with deep understanding of API based development experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure
- Java Application Server (Payara/Glassfish/JBoss etc.)
- PaaS Knowledge (Cloud, AWS ECS / 4Wheels / Lambda)
- Build Tools (Maven)
- Jenkins (CI (Continuous Integration) / DevOps)
- Jira, Confluence
- Part of a Dev team responsible for the development and maintenance of the application (front-end and back-end).
- Participate in all relevant Agile ceremonies.
- Meet with end users to understand Business requirements.
- Contribute to the refinement and sizing of user stories.
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements.
- Identify risks / impediments and proactively resolve and / or escalate to the relevant parties.
- Review and present proposed system solution to Product Owner / Sub-Product Owner.
- Comply with Code Compliance & Unit Testing standards and practices.
- Prepare system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards).
- Provide support for existing solutions (DevOps).
- Pro-active knowledge sharing, mentoring, and coaching of members from the same or other teams.
- IT Degree / Diploma / Equivalent experience
- 8 – 10 years JAVA development experience
- Extensive experience in implementing and monitoring solutions.
- Experience in testing (manual and / or automated testing)
- Agile working experience advantageous
- Java EE