Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance public services-creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability.
We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes through our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit [Email Address Removed]ining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Song truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for people with management and technical expertise, and eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
A leading Pan-African telecommunications company is launching a groundbreaking Software Engineering Centre of Excellence (COE); dedicated to building future-focused digital products designed to empower and revolutionize the continent. This is your opportunity to join an innovative team and grow your career at the forefront of technological advancement, as we accelerate towards a brighter, more connected future for Africa.
We are looking for a vibrant, analytical and innovative individual to work as a Senior Business Analyst in an agile, Telco environment.
- Create detailed requirement documentation, user stories, and process flows.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings to gather feedback, resolve conflicts, and make informed decisions.
- Foster a collaborative and high performing team environment, promoting transparency, trust, and open communication.
- Create and oversee business and functional systems specifications in support of business processes
- Support the development team in achieving their goals, providing guidance on best practices and Agile principles.
- Management of the testing and Implementation of all systems changes
- Encourage a culture of learning, adaptability, and innovation within the team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit, document, and
- prioritise requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Conduct interviews, workshops, and research to understand business processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Analyse and prioritise requirements, ensuring they are clear, concise, and aligned with business goals.
- Process/continuous improvement
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
The team will be based in Johannesburg, Gauteng-South Africa; following a hybrid working model.
Why join us?
• We are a top employer in South Africa with certified excellence in employee conditions
• We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
• You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
• Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
• You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
• You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureSouthAfrica, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture South Africa: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in Business Analysis or a related field
- Experience following an agile methodology
- Tools Experience JIRA, Confluence, draw io, miro Canva
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Telco Experience is preferred