Our software engineers are the computer whizz kids of our larger Research and Development team, who are responsible for designing and developing effective software solutions to meet our clients’ requirements. The responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, depending on what the area of expertise is.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience in related field
- 3 years’ experience in Microsoft C# .NET
- Solid experience in writing unit/integration tests using NUnit/xUnit.
- Solid experience in multi-tenant environments and large-scale data
- Good skills in relational database queries
- Good skills in Object Oriented design (SOLID principles, patterns etc.)
- Experience in Git source control beneficial
- Experience in working in an agile development environment.
- REST based APIs
- (Beneficial) Azure/AWS Containers experience
- Develop well-designed software to the approval of the Product Owner
- Develop high quality software to the approval of the QA Manager
- Participate actively in the scrum process.
- Troubleshoot and solve incidents in the product.
- Build knowledge of new technical tools and relevant technology on a continuous basis
- Provide mentorship and couching to other team members.
- Microsoft C# .NET
- writing unit/integration tests
- relational database queries
- Azure/AWS Containers
- Software Engineer – Server