One of the leading global suppliers of Premium and Luxury Cars and one of the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles. Seeks the expertise of a CX Developer to join their Dynamic team.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years technical experience (development, data)
- Previous experience in a digital marketing environment advantageous
- Skilled in data ETL and API creation and implementation with various data sources.
- Experience with reporting, dashboards and data automations
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Development, Database, Server and CMS
- Power BI & Salesforce (advantageous)Database administration, Data extraction & visualisation, Report creation, SQL skills
- Reporting and Dashboards:
- Monitor, maintain and update databases accurately on relevant systems (Salesforce, STS etc) in collaboration with IT.
- Data needs to be transparent, optimised and regularly maintained.
- Ensure optimal data flow and accuracy through all relevant systems.
Should this speak to your skill set and expertise, hurry now and apply!!!
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years