- Collaborate with the Development team to design, develop, and deploy high-quality web applications.
- Develop robust and scalable back-end systems using languages like Node.js and C++.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code, following best practices and coding standards.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of applications to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and deliver solutions that meet business needs.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in Web Development.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1+ years developing code. (Applicants with excellent work experience and an ability to skill up and learn independently will also be considered.
- Demonstratable experience with Backend Development using Node.js.
- Experience writing server-side code (preference can be client-side but should have exposure to both).
- Backend technologies: Express, Molecular, MS SQL, MongoDB.
- Frontend technologies: React/Redux.
- Basic knowledge of the following:
- REST/RESTful APIs, Design Patterns, Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, etc.
- Be able to read and understand C++.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Able to acquire new skills and programming languages.
- Possess problem-solving skills and the ability to learn as you go along.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Apply here [URL Removed] OR e-mail a Word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference number of the job.