We require an experienced Backend NodeJS Developer in the Northern Suburbs CPT. Position available hybrid or remote if not CPT based.
- Minimum 5+ years development experience with NodeJS
- Relevant IT qualification (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills to deal with international clients
Additional Preferred skills:
- Proficiency with Linux (i.e. Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Proficiency with Docker
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems such as Git, Bitbucket and AWS Code Commit
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Migrating, building, extending and maintaining platforms built in NodeJS.
- Mentoring of less experienced developers in the team.
- Development work aligned to the company coding methodology.
- Support of applications and environment
- Understanding of SQL databases such as MySQL / MariaDB
When applying, ensure your CV is in WORD or PDF format, and not scanned. Our software will not be able to match you to positions if it is scanned, therefore you might never get feedback from us. Scanned cv’s will not be considered.
Please accept your application as unsuccessful if you had no feedback within 3 days of applying.
We will keep your CV on our database and match to other suitable positions, but this won’t be possible if your CV was scanned. We will contact you in future should you match a different position.
PLEASE NOTE: We use Placement Partner to track and manage applications and can only accept online applications. We do not accept any applications by email. If you are unable to apply through the link we have provided, please upload your CV to our website [URL Removed]
We reserve the right to stop/renew adverts.
By applying to our adverts, you accept our POPI Act policy, a copy which be found on our website.