Our customer is an international technology firm specializing in software and cloud offerings within the realms of product development, high-performance computing (HPC), and artificial intelligence (AI). They are presently on the lookout for a skilled Software Developer to take on a role that centers around designing and executing software solutions for multi-physics simulation applications. This process is carried out through test-driven development and close cooperation with fellow software developers. The prerequisites for this role include either a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- The position involves software solution planning and implementation for multi-physics simulation applications.
- Implement software features (analyse, design, code, test, document)
- Provide technical support and fix software defects
- Diagnose problems and design a solution
- Collaborate with other software developers
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering
- Knowledge of EM and CEM
- Experience with Qt and Parasolid
- In-depth understanding of C++
- Experience with 3D Modeling and Visualization
- Good understanding of software development tools
- Object-oriented programming
- Software debugging techniques
- Cross Platform Programming
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Apply here [URL Removed] e-mail a Word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference number of the job.