The main goal of this position is to combine technology and design to create inviting, easy-to-use websites for
consumers. This role will form part of the IT Product team and will regularly engage with to design, develop, test,
implement and support current and future solutions.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent,
- Design background.
- HTML 5.0
- Azure DevOps (beneficial)
- Test Driven Design (beneficial)
- Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator (beneficial)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required.
- Self-Management: Applicants need to possess the drive and ability to run with the project (From conception
to user satisfaction)
- Problem solving skills are essential
- Language: English, is essential, other languages would be beneficial
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Develop, test and implementation of software solutions
- Writing and implementing quality and high performing code
- Working with the product owner to develop the overall look and design of the product
- Client-side development with programming languages such as Bootstrap and Razor
- Producing, maintaining and modifying the product’s look and feel to keep up to date with the latest trends
- Ensuring the product is accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- Design and develop Custom Controls
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received a response within two weeks of applying.
About The Employer:
Our client in the IT industry is looking for a UI Developer to join their dynamic team!