- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5 Years’ relevant work experience.
- You’re an expert in your chosen technology stack with, excellent coding skills and a solid understanding of web technologies and protocols.
- You have extensive experience with Node.js or Java.
- Agile development practices.
- You’re the expert in relational database development (with a focus on MySQL).
- Your ability to work independently, owning the software deliverables means you don’t need constant supervision.
- You like sharing your knowledge i.e., you’re a mentor to team members.
- We’d prefer an in-depth understanding of health interoperability standards and patterns/
- You’re good at Troubleshooting.
- You’re always excited to learn, picking-up health domain knowledge, new frameworks /technologies independently.
- You’re not afraid to voice ideas for improvements and getting it done – better.
Beneficial to have –
- Experience in the Public Health sector and Electronic Health Record Systems.
- NoSQL Database Development.
- Applies QA principles to their work i.e., shows an awareness of the standards and quality requirements – buggy code (in terms of logic, syntax, resource bugs) is not cool.
- Helps and motivates other team members when the opportunity knocks.
- Proactively finds ways to get involved – especially when you’re keen to learn more.
- Can assume client-facing responsibility, conveying professionalism in respect of appearance, communication, etiquette, attitude, punctuality and attention to detail, engendering client confidence.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Apply here [URL Removed] OR e-mail a Word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference number of the job.