MID SCRUM MASTER
A leading Pan-African telecommunications company is launching a groundbreaking Software Engineering Centre of Excellence (COE); dedicated to building future-focused digital products designed to empower and revolutionize the continent. This is your opportunity to join an innovative team and grow your career at the forefront of technological advancement, as we accelerate towards a brighter, more connected future for Africa.
Guides and coaches the team on the agile framework, methodology and ceremonies. Helps to manage and optimise a continuous flow of work across the team
- Develop and coach an agile team on agile values & practices
- Facilitate team ceremonies
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions; help the team continuously improve
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Empower teams to self-organize
- Where required, set up and mobilise new teams and work with the client and other Accenture leads to set up lean-agile governance processes
- Where required, coach a struggling agile team; tailoring methods in a complex context as necessary
- Collaborate with other Agile Practitioners to improve the agile maturity of all agile teams
- Foster a growth mindset within the practise, contributing to learning materials, personal and team development
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- At least 4-7 years of experience working in software development teams
- Relevant Agile and Scrum Master Certifications
- Talent for driving change?
- Organizational development?
- Conflict Resolution?
- Process/continuous improvement?
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member?
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills?
The team will be based in Johannesburg, Gauteng-South Africa; following a hybrid working model.
- scrum master