Senior Data Scientist
This is for the analytical and data-minded Geeks!
R1m – R 1.2m Including benefits
Our Client, a specialist in the Short-Term Insurance industry is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the Data Management team. You will be responsible for the build, optimization and implementation of innovative quantitative analytical methodologies, procedures, products, and advanced mathematical models that provide analytical support and interpret insights, using advanced analytics technologies to address business opportunities and problems and implement strategy.
- 6 years + in a Data Scient role
- B Degree Mathematics/Econometrics/Statistics/Physics/Information Systems (having experience working with data and technology).
- BSC in Computer Science (looking to learn more about the operations of the business).
- Data Science qualification and experience.
- Preferred Qualification: Honours Degree in any of the quantitative fields mentioned above.
As Specialist Recruiters for professionals in your industry, we are well geared to represent your best career interests. Whether you are an active job seeker or just browsing, let’s have a no stress conversation about your next career move! It’s always good to have a great recruiter looking out for you!
For more exciting positions visit our website [URL Removed] or Call us on [Phone Number Removed]; and quote this advert.
Please note if you have not received feedback within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this particular opportunity.
- Data Scient role
- BSC in Computer Science
- B Degree Mathematics