Are you a DevOps Lead with a minimum of 5 years experience in a development/deployments/IT-focused role? This international customer intelligence agency based in Johannesburg is looking for a DevOps Lead to join their enthusiastic and unique team.
Are you a DevOps Lead with a minimum of 5 years experience in a development/deployments/IT-focused role?
We’re looking for a DevOps Lead to build, manage and improve CI/CD automation for technical artefacts, for safe and consistent deployment with minimal manual intervention. If you have a minimum of five years
Our client, an international customer intelligence agency, is looking for a collaborative and detail oriented person to join their team. A competitive salary and an environment where initiative and integrity are valued make this a great place to work. (Hybrid)
– Identify opportunities for automation and lead implementation in partnership with development and infrastructure teams.
– Responsible for ensuring they remain effective, driving improvements as and when necessary.
– Plan and agree milestones with senior management, monitoring and reporting in progress.
The incumbent is required to have experience in:
– container technologies (eg Docker),
– code repositories (Bitbucket),
– deployment tools (Bitbucket Pipelines, Bamboo or Jenkins)
– AWS (at least EC2, ideally also with advanced scenarios like AWS CloudFormation or Terraform to deploy multiple cloud serverless and hosted server features.
– Managing Linux servers, good working knowledge of typical commands and packages, creating re-usable scripts and playbooks as required.
Contact Robyn at [Email Address Removed]
- Task management using Jira /similar
- Manage DevOps-related infrastructure assets.
- Familiar – security/vulnerability tools