- Work on bespoke web applications, taking direction from both technical and non-technical stakeholders, taking ownership of new features as well as maintaining existing ones.
- You must be able to use your own initiative in order to balance the priorities of the business in a fast-paced environment.
- You will work with an international team of Marketers, Developers and Project Managers – you will be able to take advantage of a hybrid working policy which allows you to work remotely 3 days per week and 2 days per week in a new Cape Town office.
- Degree in Computer Science (or related) or relevant industry experience (3+ years).
- Familiarity with front end tools and frameworks such as Vuejs, Webpack, Nuxt, ReactJS.
- Proficiency with backend languages such as PHP, Python or Ruby.
- Familiarity with backend tools and frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, ExpressJS.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB.
- Good working knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu) and associated hosting software (Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM).
- Previous experience with AWS or Google cloud platform.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work alone or in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Apply here [URL Removed] OR e-mail a Word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference number of the job.