A fast-paced Financial Risk Specialist in Joburg seeks the coding talents of an ambitious Junior Backend Developer with strong integrity and able to deal with an ever-changing complex environment. Your core role will include amongst others, technical support & housekeeping, Backend Development, Integration Development, bug fixes & troubleshooting. The ideal candidate must have experience with Java/Angular/Linux. Requirements that will prove beneficial to this role include Front-end exposure, BI tools including Qlik Sense and NPrinting and any exposure to Integration Development, RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and SaaS.
- Technical Support.
- Back-end Development.
- Integration Development.
- Systems maintenance.
- Technical housekeeping, enhancements, bug fixes & troubleshooting.
- Exposure to Business Intelligence (Qlik Sense/ NPrinting) is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Exposure to integration Development, RPA (Robotic Process Automation), SaaS (Software as a Service) space are advantageous but not a requirement.
- Front end exposure is an advantage but not a requirement – this is a Back-end role but helps when the guys understand each other in terms of Back end, Integration, Front end).
- Integrity is paramount.
- Willingness/ eagerness in attitude, friendly/ kind demeanour.
- Able to submit to authority.
- Can self-lead.
- Hunger to continuously learn and grow.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.