Psybergate is an IT company that builds bespoke software solutions and provides highly skilled resources to its clients.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our financial services client based in Johannesburg for a 3-months contract role.
What you will be doing:
- Manage project finances and related issues on the budget inclusive of documentation.
- Leadership and decision-making role by planning for the execution of the project.
- Plan and develop the project idea
- Defines scope, goals and focus on delivery phases of the project and adhere to governance processes.
- Create, manage a stakeholder communication plan, and resource requirements.
- Setting and managing client expectations
- Developing a detailed project plan, defining the scope of the project, and assigning team members to specific tasks.
- Creating and leading a team capable of meeting or exceeding project expectations.
- Monitor project progress, set deadlines, solve issues, and manage risks.
- Ensuring all project life cycle phases are adhered too during the governance process.
What we are looking for:
- Completed IT / BSc degree or other related fields
- 5 years experience as a Project Manager
Must have the below skills:
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that most of our positions are remote however candidates should be residing within the traveling distance as circumstance of the opportunity can change.