The position requires strong IT skills over a broad area with a proven ability to learn.
It is office based (Norwood) and traveling to clients are required, as well as occasional overtime.
- Desktop and Server Support (Primarily Microsoft)
- Office 365
- Reactive Support as well as Pro-Active Support
- Implement projects for Clients
- Develop and implement IT Policies and Procedures
- Manage Support Technicians
- Oversee helpdesk including ticket allocation and follow up
- Further qualifications will be an advantage (MCSE, CCNA, Diploma, etc)
- Minimum 5 Years Experience
- Valid Driver’s Licence and Own Reliable Vehicle
- Windows Server
- Network Admin
About The Employer:
We are a Managed Service Provider looking to fill the role of Senior Support Technician.
The ideal candidate must have an attitude of discovery in IT.
Looking at and learning new technologies on an ongoing basis.
An ability to understand a situation both from a troubleshooting, as well as a broader environment perspective. Someone with attention to detail!
If you are a highly motivated and talented individual, with a proven track record of success in a similar role, and a passion for technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary and a supportive work environment.
Work references, criminal checks and qualification checks will be done.
No ITC or Criminal records will be allowed.
If you are interested, please complete the application form by copying the below link into your browser, and email a copy of your latest updated CV and a recent picture of yourself, as per the instructions on the form:
Only candidates who move to the next round of our hiring process will be contacted.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Travel Reimbursement