To administer and provide technical support in the Supply Chain Management function to ensure efficient acquisition of goods and services in support of the organisational objectives.
- Demand Management; Procurement and purchasing management; Tender Administration; Vendor Management and General SCM administration.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Purchasing Management and /or related fields.
- A certificate of competence in an accredited SCM training programme from a credible institution will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience of which 3 years were in Procurement and Purchasing Management.
- Procurement management; Tender administration; Records management; Monitoring and appraisal; Costing and financial management; People management; Sound knowledge of PFMA, Treasury SCM regulations, CIDB regulations and Report writing.
- Conceptual skills; Interpersonal Skills; Communication Skills; Problem solving Skills; Analytical Skills; Information sharing and Negotiation skills
- conceptual skills