Our client is looking for a seasoned Ruby on Rails/.NET Developer for an exciting opportunity to join a fully remote leading web and product development company. You will be responsible for delivering functional, beautiful, scalable, secure and user focused software.
- Play a significant role in developing a complex web-based application, where you will account for scalability, reliability, security, and performance of the application
- Working with front and backend web technologies
- Working and scaling applications using relational databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Working within a team environment
- 10+ years web development experience
- Ruby on Rails – you love Ruby and have used Rails to develop one or more complex/functional web apps
- C# ASP .NET MVC/WEB API (transitioning to .NET 8) experience is not required, but a bonus. They have several .NET services hanging around
- MySQL or any other relational database technology where you’ve gone beyond just querying a database, and have had to consider concurrency, scalability and performance
- Git – they use GitHub as their repository service
- TDD – experience writing and maintaining unit and integration tests is important
- Docker – experience using Docker to build, share or run applications would be useful
Please send your CV to [Email Address Removed] or for more information, contact us on [Phone Number Removed]; (VoIP) or [Phone Number Removed];.
In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website [URL Removed] Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date. Should a suitable opportunity arise, we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.
- Ruby on Rails
- .NET Developer
- WEB API
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: