- Develop and maintain scalable Laravel PHP applications.
- Design and implement efficient APIs and Web Services.
- Integrate third-party APIs and services to enhance application functionalities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and deliver solutions.
- Keep the Project Manager well informed of the status of development efforts and timelines.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in existing applications.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies and best practices in Software Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
Preferred Qualifications/Experience –
- Certification or additional training in Laravel or relevant technologies.
- Experience in deploying and managing applications in AWS.
- Knowledge of Software Testing methodologies and tools.
- 4+ Years of experience in Software Development with a focus on Laravel PHP framework.
- Experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs and other Web Services.
- In-depth knowledge of third-party API integrations and authentication methods (OAuth, JWT, etc.).
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for writing clean, efficient and well-documented code.
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks/libraries (Vue.js, React).
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Apply here [URL Removed] e-mail a Word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference number of the job.