Senior SQL Database Administrator
Autonomy and flexible working hour
R 800 000 – R 1 000 000 plus benefits
- An organization backed by four qualities growth, efficiency, quality, sustainability with a passion for people is seeking a
- The SQL Database Administrator to design, install, monitor, maintain, and performance tune production SQL databases while ensuring high levels of data availability.
- This individual is also responsible for developing, creating, and overseeing database policies to ensure availability of databases and their accompanying software.
- Must be able to test processes for modifications to databases, perform database transaction and security audits As well as Establish end-user database access control levels.
- To data migrations between systems, conduct research and make recommendations on database products, services, protocols while working with Application Developers to create database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- 5 to 10 years equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques
- Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting SQL database servers
- Strong SQL
As Specialist Recruiters for professionals in your industry, we are well geared to represent your best career interests. Whether you are an active job seeker or just browsing, let’s have a no stress conversation about your next career move! It’s always good to have a great recruiter looking out for you!
For more exciting positions visit our website [URL Removed] or Call us on [Phone Number Removed]; and quote this advert.
Please note if you have not received feedback within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this particular opportunity.
- Data Migration