Are you sick of the long hours, low pay and micro management? Are you looking for a new job where you can work at your own pace with a great team in an environment that values quality above all else? My client is looking to add an iOS (Swift) Developer to their team!
You will be working on the development of a new product for our client. You’ll work with the rest of the iOS team to design and develop a mobile app that is user-friendly, intuitive and powerful.
- Use established software engineering practices to plan, design, code, document, test, release, and monitor progress
- Participate in various aspects of the project lifecycle, including requirements analysis, development, testing, and deployment
- Research, analyze, design, and create data structures and algorithms that are efficient and accessible for client Design, build and improve applications for iPhone and iPad using Swift
- Test and debug your code using Instruments and UI Testing frameworks
- Integrates with backend systems and web services to facilitate complete product functionality
- Updates, refactors, and maintains code and applications throughout the life of the project
- Building custom controllers and UIView subclasses to support iOS applications
- Handling the entire life cycle of an app, including software development, testing, bug fixing, and debugging
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing software for iOS (Swift) platforms with strong background in Objective C and/or Cocoa development and experience with network protocols such as HTTP, SSL, REST, and/or JSON
- Current iOS developer certification is a plus
- 5 years of experience developing iOS apps, with a focus on development and design using Swift language preferred
- Digital experience
- Insurance (short term or life)/financial service industry is advantageous
- SAFe Methodology – value stream approach
- Custom built solutions (not off the shelf)
- Understanding of back-end integration
- Explore new technologies
Don’t Wate Time, Apply Now !!
- Objective C
- Cocoa development
- bug fixing