An organization that specializes in producing custom software and products for established and emerging enterprises is currently searching for a highly skilled Intermediate Java Engineer to join their committed group of professionals. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in software development and a genuine passion for software engineering. Additionally, they should possess extensive knowledge of the Spring Boot and Spring frameworks, as well as an in-depth understanding of core Java or Java EE.
- Minimum 3 years or more experience in software development.
- Love of all things software development.
- Good knowledge of the Spring Boot and Spring frameworks.
- Deep knowledge of core Java or Java EE.
- Experience with agile processes and technical practices.
- Additional Information.
More technologies, frameworks, and tools you’ll have a chance to work with:
- Apache Camel
- Docker Swarm
- Git Jenkins
- Ability to give input into innovative solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.