The objective of this role
The Business Analyst will be required to conduct the task of understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements
• To support the delivery of applications, the Business Analyst will be required to
• Support the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant business stakeholder/s
• Testing of software applications and supporting the business through change management, training and monitoring.
• Monitoring the progress of systems projects
• Support the business management team with management reporting
• Support the business applications developed by the team
Measurable KPIs in this Role:
• Define and document business functions and processes.
• Consult with management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
• Act as a liaison between end-users and information technology team in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
• Analyse the feasibility of and develop requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
• Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
• Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
• Plan, organise and conduct business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews.
• Research and prepare statistical reports using data from systems. Consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
• Project manage development projects.
• Identify process change elements.
• Develop training material and conduct formal training sessions for end user.
• Provide technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching staff.
• Monitoring for optimal success of project.
• Participate in testing of new system functionality.
• Participate in user acceptance testing.
Monitoring and support:
• Administer IT systems.
• Monitoring and supporting applications.
Degree B Eng (Industrial)
Diploma in Business Analysts (advantageous)
Diploma or experience in software development (advantageous)
4+ years experience in business analysis, process analysis
Advanced excel skills, other MS Office experience (specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
SQL experience advantageous
FMCG experience advantageous
Experience with analysis and design of business reports advantageous
Dynamics NAV / Business Central experience advantageous
Valid drivers license – Code 08
Ability to develop a systematic understanding of business process and apply it to software solutions
Must be able to identify problems and facilitate problem solving with an analytical mindset and approach
Excellent ability to multi-task between multiple projects
Excellent analytical and planning skills
Ability to adapt to change and work in fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills written and verbal
- Business Systems
- Business Systems Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
About The Employer:
Well established beverages company with a national presence in the market