We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst in the SAP field to join one of the largest retain giants in South Africa. You will be responsible for interpreting data and turning it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. You will be required to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends and deliver to end user accurately, timeously and in an understandable format.
This is a permanent role with a hybrid work model, based in Sandton
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Retail SAP architecture, implementation and operations
- Understanding of business models and metrics
- Expert knowledge of complex IT environments (technical, security, business)
- Knowledge of retail industry data models
- Knowledge of compliance and IT governance
- Execute on the data visualization and reporting strategy, policy and processes
- Develop and design reports in a timely manner and aligned to the stakeholder requirements
- Transfer of knowledge and understanding of designed reports to the end user
- Manage customer centricity within area of responsibility.
- Team human resources management.
Essential Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 year related degree (In a quantitative field ie: Data, Finance, Economics etc)
- Post graduate qualification (advantageous)
- 3-7 years’ experience in Data Analytics
A high level of mathematical ability and experience in SQL and Python
Experience using Tableau
Don’t waste time, apply now!
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level: