We have an amazing software development and engineering opportunity in at a very niche tech company based in Centurion.
The position is with a niche tech company based in Centurion, that delivers enterprise level communication and network security. They have products deployed in over 12 countries and they work closely with their partners to solve real world problems with technology. Their culture is very inclusive, and employees are involved in cross functional business development and operations. This company is a tech heaven with original products being built on the back of integrity, trust and the massive responsibility of privacy protection on an international scale involving high profile companies. The position is hybrid, requiring 2-3 days in office per week.
- All things linux and networking on Linux
- Web RTC
- Network Communication understandign is essential
- Setting up high performing servers
- Asterisk experience will be beneficial
- Development capability would be advantageous ( BASH, C, C++ )
- You must be fluent in English & understanding Afrikaans would be beneficial
- Matric (Grade 12) is required
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Own transport and a valid driver’s license
- Chronological stable employment history
- You should be able to provide contactable references
NOTE – We ONLY accept online applications. We do not consider direct applications via Whatsapp or email.
SALARY DISCLAIMER: The advertised salary range is merely a guideline to attract a range of potentially suitable candidates to the advertised position. It is the prerogative of the future employer to offer a candidate any market related remuneration package in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and level of experience.
Employer & Job Benefits: