The IT System Administrator and Security Compliance Coordinator position incorporates system support and administration of the CargoWise One (C1) Application and Security Group Compliance functions within the C1 system. This position supports the Information Technology Department as well as Global Process Compliance, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Operations, and other departments.
- Create and maintain security groups, monitoring/auditing activity as necessary, and manage membership assignment
- Train regional and local administrators on System Administration and other related topics
- Document system settings and changes as required, and monitor user training when applicable
- Serve as Level 3 support for the C1 application
- Maintain listing of approved global positions and related job descriptions
- Keep employee records up to date by processing employee status changes within C1 in a timely manner, including deactivation of terminated employees, creating new employee profiles, and revising rights as required
- Audit staff profiles and security groups and advise stakeholders of any changes
- Maintain HR information systems within C1 and compile reports as needed
- Configure Branch, Company and Agent setup and revision including change of address and branch mapping
- When managers are unavailable, ensures Organizations are entered as temporary Orgs
- Collaborate with local IT resources to assist in warehouse setup (location and package types), import products for warehouse and brokerage from legacy systems
- Import IATA rates and train local IT resources on how to import IATA rates
- Provide Vessel upload and data in conjunction with Master Data Management and integration Team members
- Provide Global HR with Go-Live implementation support related to staff records and system setup when onboarding countries
- Coordinate workflow and procedures between Global HR, Compliance and the IT department
- Update charge codes after approval is received and make Tax ID changes as needed including overriding settings and editing/distributing messages as needed
- Review, troubleshoot and resolve C1 incidents, or escalate as appropriate.
- Assign a criticality to incidents and monitor open tickets
- Maintain update communication and confirm resolution with end users or CargoWise.
- Close incident after resolution is confirmed
- Compile feature requests based on incident information and submit change requests within C1 according to standard process
- Assist local IT resources in printer setup within the C1 application
- Manage printer assignment according to login groups
- Monitor customer service tasks queue for administration requests
- Provide support to end users whenever possible, or escalate to CargoWise
- Communicate changes to system end users when necessary
- Manage Process Controller Service for tasks and stop or restart as needed
- Provide Champion user and INTTRA setup for subsidiaries
- Assign Bank Accounts to General Ledger and confirm with International Finance Department, add Bank Accounts to Production environment
- Accounting Authority: Confirm authority setup as based on matrix. Work with the VP of Accounting
- Compliance for specific changes or issues.
- A solid understanding of the Freight Forwarding Industry, C1 Application and the Company’s organizational structure and processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Problems solving approach, root cause identification skills, and critical thinking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CargoWise One
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Freight Forwarding experience (advantageous)
- Experience as a system / software trainer (advantageous)
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received a response within two weeks of applying.
- Information Technology (IT)
- IT Support
About The Employer:
Our client in the IT industry is looking for a IT System Administrator to join their dynamic team!