About our client:
Our client is a global provider of digital marketing and client reporting tools that help asset managers attract and retain investor assets. While rapidly expanding, their current office spread is across 4 continents, with approx 200 employees across its global operation. Their clients include some of the world’s largest asset managers. Solutions provided include secure websites, interactive data tools, automated factsheets, secure portals and document libraries.
What you will be doing:
- Key player in sales, linking client’s SaaS platform with potential clients.
- Collaborate closely with sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Deliver clear proof of values for clients to grasp technical capabilities.
- Explore evolving trends in asset and investment management.
- Lead in showcasing technical prowess during pre-sales.
- Tailor technical solutions for personalised client challenges.
- Effortlessly share exciting platform features with potential clients.
- Guide clients through a smooth journey from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Share insights to shape the platform’s future based on client interactions.
- Embrace the role of a customer advocate for an enhanced overall experience.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Proven expertise as in a similar technical sales role, fintech advantageous.
- Communicate your ideas effortlessly with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be part of a team that is solution focussed.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Technical Sales
- Fintech Industry
- SaaS Platforms