The purpose of this role is to fulfil an Internship function in respect of rendering IT hardware and software support and services through LegalWise, LEZA and LifeWise and Scorpion Legal.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting-up and configuring computers and other equipment according to the department documentation and standards.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults, apply service packs, patches and fixes according to the department documentation, standards and requirements.
- Logging of calls, telephone support, and basic desktop support.
- Recording serial numbers and product keys of installed and replaced equipment/software.
- Assisting in IT Projects (research and testing).
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks as and when required
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Completed Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
- A+ Computer Certification essential
- Must be computer literate
- Must speak English fluently
- Ability to speak one other official African language advantageous
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to think on your feet, hands-on and be willing to assist and learn new technology
- Must be able to function alone and in a team
- Have skills to perform onsite and remote support
- Able to liaise professionally and effectively on all levels
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent customer services orientation
- High Stress Tolerance and adaptability
- Must be willing to travel to various branches to provide IT support
- Must relocate on own cost
- Must be willing to travel to different branches
- ITC/criminal check will be a requirement
- Integrity assessment will be a requirement
LEZA is committed to protecting your privacy. Your information will be used properly, lawfully, securely and transparently for the purpose of recruitment processes. LEZA has implemented appropriate technical and organisational information security measures to help keep your information secure, accurate and current.
Please note that LEZA applies all recruitment and selection processes to the requirements of the EE plan and is committed to transformation.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application please consider it unsuccessful.
- Communication And Interpersonal Skills
- Information Technology
- Effective Problem Solving
- Customer Orientated
Desired Qualification Level: