Calling all problem-solving superheroes! We’re seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team! If you’re a mastermind at analysing data, identifying trends, and creating solutions, then we need you!
What you’ll do:
- Consult to various clients, and their stakeholders, to understand their value chain, structure, functions, and products and/or services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and acting as a consultant on the projects or applications.
- Challenge the business in their thinking, especially to understand the intent of the business requirement.
- With little supervision, elicit, gather, analyse, document, validate and communicate business requirements (User Stories and Acceptance Criteria).
- Formal qualification such as a B. Com or BSc.
- Experienced with Scrum Principles in an Agile Environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis across a custom software development environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Agile Projects.
- Working knowledge of (OAS) Open API specification 2.0 and 3.0
- Able to read and interpret JSON and XML files.
- Experienced in the documentation of APIs in a consistent and easy to use format for consumers.
- Able to understand and work using the Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach for new requirements that require development.
- A proven ability to work across multiple project teams at a given time.
- Demonstrated ability of high levels of communication skills – both verbally and written.
- Strong problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
Why work for us?
Want to work for an organization that solves complex real-world problems with innovative software solutions? At iOCO, we believe anything is possible with modern technology, software, and development expertise. We are continuously pushing the boundaries of innovative solutions across multiple industries using an array of technologies.?
You will be part of a consultancy, working with some of the most knowledgeable minds in the industry on interesting solutions across different business domains.?
Our culture of continuous learning will ensure that you will have all the opportunities, tools, and support to hone and grow your craft.?
By joining IOCO you will have an open invitation to our inspiring developer forums. A place where you will be able to connect and learn from and with your peers by sharing ideas, experiences, practices, and solutions.?
Please note this role is onsite, based in Sandton