This will vary depending on experience and areas of interest, but will include at least some of the following:
- Develop and maintain GraphQL APIs.
- Create reusable React components, for use in multiple applications.
- Develop and manage databases for their web applications.
- Build beautiful UI interfaces.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building web applications or related libraries
- Working knowledge of at least one modern front-end framework (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Experience with Node.js
- Understanding of SQL relational database systems and schema design.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Proficient in English, as the position will require a lot of interaction with co-workers and clients in an international setting.
Advantageous Experience and Skills
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science.
- Production experience in any of the following:
? GraphQL / Apollo
? [URL Removed] or equivalent ORM
? GitLab, GitHub or other repository management tool
- Knowledge of UX principles and best practices
- Public open-source contributions will be considered a plus
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team
- Strong problem-solving abilities,
- Possess self-motivation to contribute to ongoing projects
- Excel as a team player.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Apply here [URL Removed] e-mail a Word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference number of the job.