We are looking for a dynamic Data Analyst to join our team…
This role is individually accountable for turning data into actionable insights. The incumbent will be responsible for providing first-line analysis and support and escalation of data reconciliation items between various data feeds including the data transformation system and the policy administration system.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (BCom, BSc, BCompt, Information Systems degree or similar).
- 5 or more years’ experience in data analysis
- Experience in investment recons
- Experience with relational databases and query languages i.e. SQL
- Experience with working with API’s
- Experience in production support
- Financial Services industry experience essential. Must understand investments and life products.
- A senior programming function that constructs solutions, including design of specifications, programming, implementation and testing (unit, systems integration testing).
- Expert level coding skills in Python and SQL and PowerBI
- Conducts data conversion and documents new systems and systems enhancements.
- Analyses and assists with design of new systems and databases.
- Support internally developed reconciliation tools for tax recoupment as well as AC onboarding
- Required to advise Management on effective applications, covering areas such as maintenance, support, man-machine interface and data management requirements.
- Provides sizing and scoping for development work required
- Operates as a subject matter expert across program initiatives
- Expected to task lead on certain work initiatives
- Builds prototypes to assist the business with user requirements
- Drives out business requirements
- Provide production support through warranty period
Why work for us?
Want to work for an organization that solves complex real-world problems with innovative software solutions? At iOCO, we believe anything is possible with modern technology, software, and development expertise. We are continuously pushing the boundaries of innovative solutions across multiple industries using an array of technologies.?
You will be part of a consultancy, working with some of the most knowledgeable minds in the industry on interesting solutions across different business domains.?
Our culture of continuous learning will ensure that you will have all the opportunities, tools, and support to hone and grow your craft.?
By joining IOCO you will have an open invitation to developer inspiring forums. A place where you will be able to connect and learn from and with your peers by sharing ideas, experiences, practices, and solutions.?