A position has opened up for a junior R&D Developer with botanicals experience.
- Food Science, Food Technology, Biotechnology or Chemistry Degree
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with different extraction processes
- Experience with Botanical Extracts and plant based products
- Proficiency in GC-MS and HPLC
- SAP experience
- Understanding of Food- and Pharmaceutical legislation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Natural performing ingredients in the botanical extracts range
- Research and development of new B2B products in the Food, Beverage, Cosmetic and Health Industries.
- Analytical testing of B2B products.
- Trial runs of new products in the laboratory and factory.
- Testing raw material suitability.
- Recipe optimization
When applying, ensure your CV is in WORD or PDF format, and not scanned. Our software will not be able to match you to positions if it is scanned, therefore you might never get feedback from us. Scanned cv’s will not be considered.
Please accept your application as unsuccessful if you had no feedback within 7 days of applying.
We will keep your CV on our database and match to other suitable positions, but this won’t be possible if your CV was scanned. We will contact you in future should you match a different position.
PLEASE NOTE: We use Placement Partner to track and manage applications and can only accept online applications. We do not accept any applications by email. If you are unable to apply through the link we have provided, please upload your CV to our website [URL Removed]
We reserve the right to stop/renew adverts.
By applying to our adverts, you accept our POPI Act policy, a copy which be found on our website.
- Botanical Extracts
Employer & Job Benefits:
- 13th chq