This position is based in both Cape Town and Johannesburg, it is a 12-month contract position.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware problems and assisting end users to install Junior Technical Support Engineer applications and programmes.
- Diagnosing and resolving network issues, [non-key role] configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Providing Open Text desktop support
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or applicable courses.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Junior Technical Support Engineer or equivalent role.
- Problem Solving And Decision Making