MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The primary purpose of this role is to be a great developer. You will form part of the Integration team and will regularly engage with your teammates and our clients to design, develop, test, implement and support the solutions that we have in place, and the solutions that we are planning to build. There will always be an expectation that you help to upskill your team-mates, through knowledge and experience sharing. And likewise, to learn from the past experiences and knowledge of your fellow teammates.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 8 or more years of experience required (kindly note that the years of experience is only a rough guideline, and the appropriate level will be ascertained during the interview process)
- MS SQL Server
- WCF and Rest Web Services
- Entity Framework (beneficial)
- Azure DevOps (beneficial)
- TDD (beneficial)
- Software Architectural Design Patterns and implementation of such
- Project and Product Management
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Design, develop, test and implementation of software solutions within the company.
- Internal and external (client) support
- Writing and implementing quality and high performing code
- Writing and implementing high quality unit tests
- Development, maintenance and implementation of software tools, processes, and procedures
- Research and development
- Testing and evaluating new technologies
- Identification of improvement areas
- Assist with peer and code reviews
- Collaboration with developers from other teams to implement the best solutions possible
- High level of expertise required in all aspects of development
- High level of flexibility required
- Server Updates
- Assist with the Hiring Process
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received a response within two weeks of applying.
- IT Management
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
About The Employer:
Our client in the IT industry is looking for a Senior Integration Developer to join their dynamic team.